Saturday, July 11, 2009

Jim Miller Softball Classic

This weekend has been so much fun. We have a whole weekend-long tourney dedicated to Jim Miller for his dedication to girls softball a major part of his life. So far the 12U league has been doing awesome. Tomorrow is our championship game! I'm so excited. I love getting out on that field that Jim stood on, and taught me how to catch, field, and hit the ball. I love being out there playing for him. I can do at least that for such a big thing he did for all of us. I've never missed someone as much as Jim. He was like a father to me. He did so much for each and every girl playing softball. I know I've learned from the best coach that anyone could've had. I love and miss you Jim. I know you're up in heaven watching down on us play for you, in your tourney, dedicated just to you. I know you're proud of each girl out there playing for you. This tourney will make sure that you'll never be forgotten.
-kirsten

No comments: