Saturday, July 11, 2009

InNotOf

Two weeks back i went to camp for a week. I learned so much. The theme was teenage mutant ninja turtles. I learned how to live in this world, but not of it. And even though that may seem easy, I learned, its really not. I'll go through loneliness. But everything happens for a reason and I know God has a plan for my life and one day I'll be up in heaven with him. That week of camp was the best week ever. I feel like I'm at the ago where i can understand how God works alot easier. Addyson has gone with me to camp the past two years and we enjoy spending a whole week together. I love going and meeting new people. I went to the week where some of my friends I met last year I got to see them again this week. So i enjoyed my week at camp.
until next time
-kirsten

No comments: